Will Sunvic tlx7501 thermostat work with Ferroli Modena 80e

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, hope someone can help me quickly. I want to upgrade my current analogue room thermostat (Drayton RTS8) with a digital unit and was looking at the Sunvic TLX7501.

The wiring from the boiler (Ferroli Modena 80e) is a 2 wire configuration that I believe the Sunvic will work with. I was just hoping that someone could confirm this for me before I purchase the unit.

Many thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
Brilliant, thanks for confirming my thoughts!

Having looked at the link I simply connect the live to C and the switched live to "ON". Also, out of interest more than anything else, if I was to use the thermostat for a cooling unit then am I right in assuming that I would connect the switched live to "OFF"?

Very straightforward it seems - I always want to remove any shred of doubt before I start something that's all :D

Personally would not touch the Sunvic unit have had not one but 3 of these that didn't work properly
honeywell do a better one and the Salus one is quite a good seller at my local merchants but I have only fitted one of these so far but no problems with it

Sponsored Links
ah, perhaps a tad late now as i've been out this evening, bought one and it's now connected to my boiler! Thanks for the heads up though, i will definitely be keeping the receipt. :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back