Wireless control of central heating / hw pump

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have an unvented system in a townhouse comprising of 3 floors. The system is controlled by 2 units in a cupboard on the top floor of the house.

The first unit is a Drayton Lifestyle lp522 and programs timings for the hot water and central heating. The second unit is a Drayton Lifestyle lp111 and control a water punp that pushes hot water in a loop round the house.

This is powered by a large cylinder and a worcester boiler.

The hot water remain ON all the time and the central heating and water pump come on during mornings and evening as set up on the Drayton control units.

My problem is it's a pain in the arse to run up 2 floors to advance either the hotwater or central heating especially if it for something like just doing the washing up. My ideal solution is some kind of wireless control that will advance the hot water or central heating which can be left downstairs in the kitchen. I'm also interested of the control could be additionally controlled by my PC which site on the middle floor.

Thanks in advance for your comments.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back