Wireless IR sensor or switch and receiver box design

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Not sure what response or joy I will get from being here but maybe someone can point me in the right direction.
I have an idea/invention I want to investigate. My idea will require either and IR motion sensor or switch that wirelessly links to a receiver box that in turn powers a motorised port valve. Any electronics engineers out there who have experience in this or can point me in a direction to whom I could approach about this?

Sponsored Links
I will take a look, I didn't think I invented that by the way
That's just part of an idea I have but to do a mock set up I can use parts already out there

I need a much smaller sensor, like ones they use in auto taps? And a multiple channel reciever?

Sponsored Links
Any electronics engineers out there who have experience in this or can point me in a direction to whom I could approach about this?
That's not how invention works.

People struggle to successfully invent things when they don't really know anything about the technology needed.

I'm not trying to invent anything, I'm trying to put together a few things and adapt them slightly to solve a big problem in my trade. Before I look in to how it all works, I want to run a mock test using similar items. If you've no advice, don't try and give me a disguised insult

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back