Wireless programmers/stats

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Could someone please advise if it is possible to install a wireless programmer/stat to an Ideal Mini C28 combination boiler, approx 4 years old. If it is, are there any recommendations as which makes are more reliable and user friendly. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Easy peasy.
The Tower one is pretty good value, Honeywell is more flexible, other prefer Siemens. Even the new Drayton digistat isn't too bad though I'd avoid it because its predecessor was ridiculously short lived.

Thanks for the advice. I've seen the Honeywell CM927 recommended elsewhere so I think I'll go with that one. Thanks again.

Don't forget to take the switched live from the room stat terminal on your C28 and back to this again as it is a volt free connection.

240v will blow your pcb :eek:

Sponsored Links
???????. Do you mean that I have to be sure to use the boiler external controls terminal block to wire back to the receiver?

You've got me doubting the simplicity of this task now. If I'm reading boiler and stat manuals correctly, I run a cable from terminals 1 & 3 (external controls) on the boiler to terminals A & B on the switched (non-mains) side of the relay box. Simple........or is it???

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back