Wireless Pump Control

I've spoken to them about the MainsLinkRF, but they don't know how to use it, and won't install it.

Fook me :eek: trade really has gone to the dogs :rolleyes:

Yeah, but happy to install a second isolation point at completely different ends to the room than the first. Not entirely happy with having to isolate something at multiple locations (that and ugly sockets everywhere), even if I do just switch things off at the fusebox.

Sponsored Links
Would someone mind advising what an approx hourly rate would be for a heating engineer in the Midlands area please? I need to invoice Permission for the install, but I'm going to do it myself so could do with an estimate of how much it would have cost (without the hassle of ringing around).

a businesses charge takes in to account ALL overheads, so my charge is £65 for a straight forward nest install, £32.50 of that is what would be my wages the rest covering overheads ect, so as a diyer with no overheads i would expect maybe you could charge them around £30 to cover your time installing plus some money for any sundries and materials.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back