Wireless thermastats

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I currently have a baxi Boiler complete with
Cylinder which is controlled with a Danfoss FP 975 wall mounted
Control box.
My question is can I fit a wireless thermastat and how
Do I know which are compatable with my Danfoss FP 975.
Thank's in advance Andy.

Sponsored Links
Do you have an existing thermostat and just want to change it to a wireless stat; or don't you have a stat at all?

Hi, I have a wall mounted thermastat which doesn't
Work due to there been no power to it so I thought about a digital one which I could move from room to room
Cheers Andy.

Hi, I have a wall mounted thermostat which doesn't work due to there been no power to it
OK.

Presumably the only control you have over the heating is the FP975 programmer and the boiler thermostat.

Any wireless stat will be suitable, though most installers recommend Honeywell products, e.g DT92E, as they are more reliable.

You said you wanted to move the stat from room to room. This is OK but, if you have a TRV on the radiator it must be set to max while the thermostat is there or it can stop the stat working. (TRV set to 20C, stat set to 22C - result: room never reaches 22C, boiler never stops running. TRV set to Max (25C) stat set to 22C - result boiler goes off at 22C.)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back