Wireless Thermostat broke

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, first time poster and hopefully regular in my feeble attampts at DIY.

I have a Greenstar si Worcester Bosch combi with a DT20RF Programmer.

The wireless thermostat appears to have broke. The screen has gone blank and the receiver on the boiler has a flashing wirless symbol meaning its lost connection.

I've changed the batteries eventhough there was'nt a low battery symbol on the screen to no avail. Prior to the thermostat going on the blink it would intermitedley go blank or freeze on the same temperature, I would then press round the sides and it would work again.

Has anybody ever encountered this and can it be fixed? If not how much do these wirless units cost and do i have to get the Worcester Bosch one?

Unfortunatly I'm just out of warranty :(

Sponsored Links
Yeah might be worth a try, I did email their help desk as I'm in work and haven't really got time to call them. They just said to contact my installer or go to a local Plumbing merchant. Not the most helpful really, though I will visit one of their approved retailers which is quite near to see how much they are.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back