Wireless thermostat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello to you all
i have a combi worcester 24i rsf i have wire in a boss therm bps242rf but when i set the timer to come on the boiler will not fire up, when it is cold it will fire up and when it reaches its temp it will switch of, can you look at the pitchers and tell me if i have wired it correctly
thank you in advance

[net]

[/net]

Sponsored Links
Jock mate, you need to power the unit also, so you need a L & N connected to the receiver.
HTH

hi delta, thank you for your reply

sorry i haven't explained my self to good, i have wired in the live and neutral
what i meant was CH side of things works ok but when i set the clock for heating for in the morning it will not fire up thats why i am asking for help do you now if i wired it correctly, on the combi pic you see where i have put the wires in i am wondering if the wires go on the other side.

once again thank you

Hi jock you need to use figure 6 and wire it as a programmer (CI and CL)
dont forget to replace the link you took out of RI/RL

Matt

Sponsored Links
hi matt
thank you i will try this tomorrow and i will let you now how it gos

sorry matt

so i just need to move the two wires a cross, brown wire to CI and blue wire to CL and replace the link at the two screws at the end of block and do i leave the receiver wires alone.

once again matt thank you so much for your help

sorry matt

so i just need to move the two wires a cross, brown wire to CI and blue wire to CL and replace the link at the two screws at the end of block and do i leave the receiver wires alone.

Sounds right Jock, forgive me but is it a programmable room thermostat you have? Sorry, but I don't have a PTS book handy.

sorry matt

Sounds right Jock, forgive me but is it a programmable room thermostat you have? Sorry, but I don't have a PTS book handy.

Yes Jock and yes it is Delta

Matt

Hi matt

hi have wired it in at fig 6, CH comes on at the correct temp and go's off,
but the timer still does not fire up, i was watching the receiver to see if i was getting a signal when it reached the time i did not see the lcd flash
to indicate it to fire up, i had the remote about 2 meters away from the receiver, do you think it could be a signal problem.

thank you again

Well in that case Jock you may have a faulty unit. Take it back & get another.

hi delta

thank you for your quick reply, i will do that on Monday and get another one and see how i get on with that one.

once again delta thank you for your help

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back