Wiring 2 zone heating valves and 2 salus room stats to a Vokera combi boiler

RAA

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have a Vokera Synstesi combi boiler, two heating zones controlled by motorised valves (one zone for upstairs, one for downstairs) and two wired dial type Salus room stats for controlling each zone. Model: RT100 (Will be getting programable wired stat units to replace the basic dial ones once I have this setup working)

I'm struggling to see how this is all wired up though so that each stat controls its own heating zone.

Having done some research. I found another thread which details the following:

Put a joint box with 6 connections next to the motor valves and take the stat wires and motorised valve wires to it.
Take a 4 core from the boiler to the box.

Connect from boiler,
Ls to common from both stats and both grays from valves
Ns to N from valves and stats if present
E to E from valves
Lr to both orange from valves

Wire call from stat 1 to brown on valve 1
Wire call from stat 2 to brown on valve 2

Read more:
//www.diynot.com/diy/threads/wiring-up-a-2-zone-heating-system.216548/#ixzz3uUHFao6o

Problem is having referred to the manual for my boiler, It seems there are no LS, NS or LR terminals. Instead it seems the control wires are the 2 TA terminals(they have a link between them when no controls are attached). So where do I wire the wires that correspond to LS, NS and LR as in the instructions above?

Thanks for any help

Diagrams from my boiler manual and room stat attached
Screen Shot 2015-12-16 at 12.48.30.png

Screen Shot 2015-12-16 at 12.52.58.png

Screen Shot 2015-12-16 at 13.16.01.png

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Your boiler uses volt free connnections (TA - TA) so if you put 230vac on these you will need a new pcb! you could connect the grey cables on your 2 port valves to one of the TA connections and the orange cables to the other TA connection, I am assuming you know how to wire up an "s plan" if your unsure I would recommend you get someone in.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back