wiring a system with 2 heating zones and 1 dhw zone valves

For gods sake doitall.....drop it will you. Im done with this petty schoolboy arguing. If it makes you feel better then ill agree that you are the god and never wrong lol....like i said....im done!!

just for the record....it was a sanicondense, not designed for the sort of volume of a cylinder discharge. (hence me saying it was a CONDENSE pump).

DP and Dan....was just defending myself like any normal person would. didnt expect it to be like a clicky classroom in here. Yes im new to here, doesnt make me new to the trade tho. I didnt come on here to be made look stupid or have petty arguments about subjects unrelated to the OP's original post (where is he anyway? lol) I have said ill drop it and agree to disagree and that im done with it all....only came on for a bit of banter and to help a few people out lol.

Yes doitall probably could, he certainly gives that impression, tbh, im not bothered though, im not interested in who's better than who?? My idea of a forum was to help other people and each other...not make each other look like dicks and pick holes in everything they say...lighten up ffs, lifes too short :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Would you use Y plan for a multi heating zone system though? You can still use a 2 channel or even a 1 channel programmer and have as many zones as you desire. Would obviously need to be an s plan though ;)

This has to be the most stupid thread ever, is there a nomination page. :LOL:

An unvented must be notified 24hrs prior to the install. Anyone like to own up to actually doing that, including the experts. In fact anyone like to own up to actually notifying the install, when it's not part of major works.

It seems to have slipped past the radar but just for the record the OP has installed an S plan Plus. :eek:

Perhaps you should read it again Doc, I was not having a go at you, just stating a fact.

And I'm a normal nice retired ex plumbing/heating guy.

:rolleyes:

I think you need to lighten up, or read the posts properly.

Sponsored Links
of on a tangent here ............ anyone know how to notify vented cylinders
Is there away to notify them??
I did mine though my LABC - cost me £70 IIRC.

When I phoned up, the guys didn't know whether it was notifiable or not - had to check and surprise, surprise decided that it probably was :rolleyes: All the inspector was bothered about was a) was it open vented properly, and b) was there overheat protection (built into the boiler).
Had it not been on a ground floor, he'd have been interested in what was supporting the weight as well.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back