Wirsbo pex question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi.

Newbie here looking for some advice.
I have copper pipes running off of my hot water heater that connect to Wirsbo pex plastic hosing. There is a cut off valve that is wide open before the Wirsbo connects to a spot where one hose goes upstairs to my kitchen sink (running great with good hot water pressure) and the other hose heads upstairs to my bathroom. The hot water pressure in my upstairs bathroom is horrible. I have a 2 handle faucet system in my bathroom sink and the hot water pressure is 10% of the cold water. In the shower, I can only have a decent hot shower for less than 5 minutes before the water turns cool and I can't turn the one handle system any more left to make it hotter. When this happened I checked my kitchen sink to see if I was indeed out of hot water but it was fine (I ran straight hot water for 5 minutes and it was still very hot).
This Wirsbo hosing is new to me (just moved into this house) and I'm at a loss as to what steps to take to try to fix this.
Any suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back