wocester 24i junior combi boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi i have a wocester 24i junior boiler which was installed in 2005 and it has stopped working.
for the last couple of weeks the light has been flashing once per second i have been adding water and then it has stopped but it is dripping from the boiler. Yesterday it has stopped working all together and the light is flashing four times per second and i have no hot water of central heating. i have had a british gas engineer out and he said it was the flexi pipe that was loose he tightened it for me and then it worked but a couple of hours later it has stopped working again and i am back to the same problem.
please could you try and answer my problem as it is very cold here at the moment and i cant keep shelling out £50 every time i call british gas out

thanks
c

Sponsored Links
It wont cost you £50 because its only yesterday someone was out and you still have the same problem.

Change you contract from the homecare flexi to the full buhna and it will cost you a little more over a longer period with no call out charge

hi thanks for that i have no problem with british gas i am just annoyed that i still have no heating or water and thanks for letting me know about it still being the same problem i will try and get them out tomorrow to have another look

thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back