Wogan, Ross or Wright

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
which on is your favorit if any and which one gets up your nose, my pet hate is smug face smart alex Ross :rolleyes: , steve wright is ok as is wogan :LOL:

Sponsored Links
So you are talking about their radio 2 jobs?

Anyhow, I find Ross totally annoying. What annoys me is how everything has to be about him. He always manages to lower the tone of things too with his childish school boy humour. I think I could just about stand him if he was only on one programme (radio 2 or his chat show or what ever).
I cant believe his chatshow series ended in December and it is starting again next week. Obviously the Beeb are paying so much for him, they feel compelled to use him. What is it with chatshow hosts? TV execs seem to think that its a job that can only be done by one of two people.

Steve right is good though anf Chris Evans has found his home on Radio 2 i think.

I'm with Yarn in that I find J. Ross childish. I avoid him at all costs. Steve Wright's my favourite, he's funny without ever being vulgar.

Sponsored Links
Yep, Steve Wright gets my vote.

I like all the daytime presenters from Ken Bruce to Chris Evans. I find Wogan irritating.

i dont think Jerry Vine is better than Jimmy Young he just took over a very good show, but added noting new :)

wossy is very bright and quite sharp.

jeremy vine is educated and intuitive.

the antithesis of both the above facts can be found in abundance on this forum.

Sponsored Links
Back