Women ice skaters

noodlz
hiya pal ..you ok ... good I hope ....?

have you checked out B.A.S excellent links wonderful ;)

Sabatini...
nah face wise never liked her, fit as Flip but ....her body,... on kounrikovi face, with Pamela David's hair ..lol ..YUMMY (like my wife)

not asking for much ..lol ..lol..lol...lol..:)

Sponsored Links
Before reading this text, read disclaimer at bottom

Moz said:
noodlz
hiya pal ..you ok ... good I hope ....?

have you checked out B.A.S excellent links wonderful ;)

Sabatini...
nah face wise never liked her, fit as Flip but ....her body,... on kounrikovi face, with Pamela David's hair ..lol ..YUMMY (like my wife)

not asking for much ..lol ..lol..lol...lol..:)

Cheers Moz, doing well, me ol' mucker!

Hope you're good and not upsetting the laydeez ;)...I mean ladies :oops: too much :LOL: (mlb's sound(translates as great gal if your reading this mlb) :D
As keyplayer, i think said, some could be Muscle Mary's down Old Compton Street :LOL: LMAO

Enough wind-up merchants around...then again women are a different species...can't figure 'em (reminder of disclaimer to evesdropping women ;) ..........this is just a wind-up...honest :cool: )

Could've been a slip there Moz with the apology to Brightness (going soft in yer old age ;) )...now they all want one! Proper man's apology you gave the first time...respect that. Had to chuckle at it.

Sabatini did it for me, face n'all, but after those pics have seen a whole new side to BAS :D ...he's a dark horse :cool:

Your wife looks like.... :eek: You lucky fella.

Keep the forum full of character, Moz ;)

DISCLAIMER: not to be viewed by females or female impersonators as this can seriously affect your disposition. Any reading of the above text is read at your own risk and no responsibility can be taken for it being read.

Sponsored Links
hah.gif
noodlz said:
DISCLAIMER: not to be viewed by females or female impersonators as this can seriously affect your disposition. Any reading of the above text is read at your own risk and no responsibility can be taken for it being read.

Talking of little minds, when trying to catch a fish you need just enuff bait :LOL:

Gary_M said:
Brightness said:
noodlz said:
Talking of little minds, when trying to catch a fish you need just enuff bait :LOL:

You trying to say I'm a fish????

If the smell fits............. :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: LMAO

Brightness...wouldn't dream of calling you a fish...men sometimes use what a called analogies...women take things literally so may not know this concept :cool:

Methinks you are trying to be nice in case I cast a spell on you....

If you ask me nicely I'll send you the pics....

Shed Lover, I am intrigued to know how you know of such things like what you have posted.

Sponsored Links
Back