Woolfe: WTF...?

However, Farage is a rare politician who achieved what he promised to do.
Formed a joke party then left the sinking ship?
Rode the coat tails of the Tories whilst they gloriously guided the UK out of the EU?
Embarrassed himself whilst interviewers dissected his policies then watched him squirm?
Am I missing anything?

Sponsored Links
"Speaking from his hospital bed, Mr Woolfe said: "The CT scan has shown that there is no blood clot in the brain."

However, I still believe in UKIP so there must be another reason. :LOL:

Even more hilarious they actually believe old Fromage Frog Face is somehow responsible for Europe's Exit from the EU!

When did Europe exit the EU? Don't you mean the UK?

Anyrode we haven't exited the eu yet. And farage obviously wasn't responsible for the leave majority but he played quite a large part.
And don't call him frog face again. Your hardly an oil painting your self. LoL

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
or falls apart.

.jpg

I'm pretty sure that Jeremy was not elected leader of UKIP. It was some woman. What's her name again?

And what was the name of the man who resigned and said he'd never do it again? I'm sure you can remind me.

Head of UKIP, was he?

You're as stupid as I thought.

transom (is that the back end of something?) whispered to me, ('cos he's read the minutes) that Woolfe did a deal with the Tories.
He'd be allowed to defect to the tories if he brought UKIP into disrepute. Hey presto!
Apparently, he thought he was a woolfe in sheep's clothing, turns out he was a lamb in Woolfe's clothing!

Sponsored Links
Back