Worcester 24CDi RSF - CH but no HW

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My Worcester 24CDi combi is giving me central heating, but has suddenly stopped giving me consistent hot water. I can get HW by putting one hot tap on full. Any other outlet (e.g. shower) does not give HW.

CH is working - just no response from boiler to HW demand.

Please help!

Sponsored Links
most likely the diaphragm is stretched. i would strongly advise you to get worcester out to this on a fixed repair, it can be a real turd of a job to replace depending on how lucky the engineer is.

it can either go really easily or really badly depending on the alignment of the planets that day.

You know what I'm steaming through these lately, if they are in an upstairs a/c with the new type filling loop the job is taking 20 mins....I'm even looking forward to them!!

Sponsored Links
You know what I'm steaming through these lately, if they are in an upstairs a/c with the new type filling loop the job is taking 20 mins....I'm even looking forward to them!!

ah yes....easy.

not so good if its an early turd on the floor with no access, the cat litter tray next to it and everything leaks when you fill it back up.

i never look forward to them in case they end up as a "difficult" one. :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back