Worcester 24cdi rsf

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, hope someone can help, i have a 24cdi rsf which developed a problem, it would not fire up under hot water or central heating when called for, after going though the fault finding, i came to the conclusion of changing the main board, now the boiler fires up as soon as its turned on, with nothing calling for ch or dhw, it then overheats, this is even with no link in the ls lr terminals

any help would be really appreciated

Sponsored Links
Might it have been better to have called an engineer and let him decide whats wrong and let him take the risk of getting it wrong as you seem to have done?

Tony

Everything pointed to main board failure, there was no supply to the fan, now there is, but boiler fires up and over heats, pump is running etc, is there a stat of some sort i am missing

Sponsored Links
Do you think the new pcb could be faulty, i am experienced in handling pcbs, what further information would help?

An experienced and cautious engineer would test all the periferal components before risking fitting an expensive new PCB !

We cannot afford to make expensive mistakes!

Tony

An experienced and cautious engineer would test all the periferal components before risking fitting an expensive new PCB !

What is periferal Tony? You mean peripheral :D

Nothing funnier, than shooting yourself in the foot, whilst trying to make a cocky remark lol. An experienced forum user would use the spell check button, i suppose it gets your post count up though. :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back