worcester 24i junior pressure too high

zj

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The pressure on my worcester 24i junior combi is running way too high when using the central heating and is rising to over 3 bar!

Did a bit of research on the forum and tried pumping the the expansion vessel with air.

I did this by draining the system so that the pressure was down to zero, then pumping the expansion vessel to 10psi, then pressurising the boiler to 1 bar. Then i switched the boiler on but pressure still rising above 3 bar within the space of a few mins.

Any ideas what the problem could be?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

plus there was a right load of baxi 105he s on the last couple of days too

I called worcester bosch out and they did a fixed price repair.

There was a blockage in a pipe above the pump.

A new pipe was fitted along with a new pump and the boiler was serviced for £210 including parts, labour and VAT.

I was very happy with the service as i called them at 9:00am to arrange an appointment and the engineer called at 11:00am to say he was on his way.

Good thing was they carry a range of parts with them so it got sorted straight away.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back