Worcester 28Si II wireless thermostat

Hi Glowpot
Mine is the 24i junior the smaller brother of yours. The official tech sheet says the receiver is for the 24i, 28i and SI Mk2. So no problem. Type into Google the product code which is 7716 192 050 including the gaps inbetween numbers like I have click on the first link which should be onto Worcester Boschs website and download this manual in PDF format. It tells you this at the top of the page. If your still really not sure send me your email address and I can send you the replies from Worcester confirming this.
:)

Sponsored Links
Hi Glowpot
Mine is the 24i junior the smaller brother of yours. The official tech sheet says the receiver is for the 24i, 28i and SI Mk2. So no problem. Type into Google the product code which is 7716 192 050 including the gaps inbetween numbers like I have click on the first link which should be onto Worcester Boschs website and download this manual in PDF format. It tells you this at the top of the page. If your still really not sure send me your email address and I can send you the replies from Worcester confirming this.
:)

Ok thanks Hplumb, I'll take your word for it.

Cheers :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back