worcester 30si

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
will a worcester 30si be able to keep up supply to a 4 bed house with 2 bathrooms?

Sponsored Links
If you want a combi boiler then for your requirements I would be recommending the 42cdi or the 440cdi. Also depends on your mains flowrate/pressure. :D

Go for the highest output you can afford. A couple of hundred quid when the bath is going cold before it has filled up is worth paying. All depends on the existing gas supply size. Worcester 42cdi, great if you can get the gas to it. Getting the gas to the boiler is where the price can really shoot up. Even in a one bed flat I always quote for a 37cdi, no complaints about dhw that way.

Sponsored Links
I wasn't sure but was told by 1 guy at a local plumbing supplies place that I should fit this boiler, to be told by his work mate that it wasn't man enough. I have gave them a price for an ideal pro logic+ as well now this give 14-16 litres per min so seems a better choice as they get a 5 year warrentee and the boiler costs less. Worked out that existing gas supply is man enough to cope with it.

The mention of Ideal boilers on here usually provokes quite a response. Always spec worcester personally although might be heading Vaillant soon. However I have fitted a good few of these Logic + boilers under contract. Ideal might have finally sorted their problems out, but only time will tell. If you get a Worcester fitted by a Worcester approved installer, I believe they can give a 5 year warranty.

will a worcester 30si be able to keep up supply to a 4 bed house with 2 bathrooms?

No normal combi boiler will fully serve TWO hot water outlets at the same time!

A storage combi like the Vaillant 937 or the Worcester 440 or better 550 whill get pretty close though for a LIMITED time until the store is depleted!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back