Worcester 9.24 electronic fan needed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I need a fan for my boiler, but British Gas tell me the part is obsolete. Does anyone know where I might get one...I've tried a couple of places after searching the net but no luck yet. I don't really want to buy a new boiler if I can help it. Many thanks.

Sponsored Links
I wouldn't hold your breath, definitely obsolete for the last couple of years. Had a customer find her own on the net but as I say that was 2 years ago shortly after the supply ceased.
Is there a possibility of getting your exsisting fan refurbished?, maybe try cet ltd.

Thanks for the info. I've just sent them an email. Is it safe for me to remove the boiler cover to have a look at the fan?

well if its not working then you could isolate the boiler electric supply, remove the fan send it off for refurb then get an RGI in to fit the fan and test it.

Sponsored Links
I think I'll do that. The British Gas engineer switched the boiler off when he was in yesterday, so i suppose I can remove the panel. Is the fan easy to remove?

Oh what a pity, I just had my 9.24 stripped out.
Unfortunately its a BF & has no fan, I have the expansion chamber etc still though (need a trip to the dump soon :D )

I've just removed the fan, pretty easy. I phoned Adlink and they've got a reconditioned one so hopefully I'll be back up and running by mid-week.

Thanks to you all for your advice.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back