Worcester Bosch 240

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I moved into my current house 1 year ago and have had no problems.

I have a mixer shower, which has great pressure and the hot water in this and in the bath and kitched usually gets too hot to hold your hand under.

This week, the shower will only run hot at very low pressure then goes cold if I turn the pressure up.

The real problem is that after I have had my low pressure hot shower, the wife gets in the shower or the bath about an hour later and cant get any hot water at all (luke warm ast best).

Now whilst this is not a physical problem for myself, I am recieving severe phsycological greif from the missus!!!

Any ideas???

Sponsored Links
You have a combi hot water system, and presumably all the other hot outlets are OK. so the problem seems to be with the shower valve. there may be a blockage of the hot water inlet filter, or the thermostatic function may have failed. You do not say what make or model the shower is, so that's about all I can say.

Sponsored Links
Better take it to bits then, but be sure first that it isn't just the hose which has twisted up inside.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back