worcester bosch 24i faulty fan or air pressure switch??

no it does`nt work with a few taps,the best it has run is when i have undone all the plastic casing, only when i fix the case back onto the boiler it starts with the same problem, although it did fire up 3-4 times then totally stopped working again,

it is odd that it works either by, taking off the red pipe and puttiong back on, or dropping the electric panel out? got the bosch guy out in 30 mins so we will soon see.

Sponsored Links
apparently its a board fault, the fan is`nt running at the correct speed so it is not clearing the switch.

Interesting, it would appear these intermittent faults seem to point to the PCB's. I always try to find another fault as the PCB is the 'last resort' due to there expense. Wish I had the guts to be able to whip the PCB out and fix in new ones. Still, I'm learning all the time :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back