Worcester Bosch 24i RSF hot water problems

Update:
After a further visit (and call to Worcester Bosch), the only other thing he had not checked was the gas pressure.

Mark

He should have checked the gas pressure on his first visit as thats a requirement of the Gas regulations for safety reasons.

Having said that, the problem you have experienced did not seem related to gas pressures. The gas does not know what tap you have turned on!

Tony

Sponsored Links
hi i have a 24i with problem looked at the pcb and had a relay burnt out which ties in with chattering relay before packing in, after changing the relay i re installed only for the relay to be constantly kicking in and out. any suggestions besides forking out for a new one? is it something exterbal to the board causing a load on the relay.. when i checked through the fault chart first time around i had no voltage to the pump. relay i changed was the 24v dc that i think has two operations one set of contacts switch the fan the other the pump,,,, possibly :)

hi i have a 24i with problem looked at the pcb and had a relay burnt out which ties in with chattering relay before packing in, after changing the relay i re installed only for the relay to be constantly kicking in and out. any suggestions besides forking out for a new one? is it something exterbal to the board causing a load on the relay.. when i checked through the fault chart first time around i had no voltage to the pump. relay i changed was the 24v dc that i think has two operations one set of contacts switch the fan the other the pump,,,, possibly :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back