worcester bosch 28cdi hot water temperature not constant

Hi all
i have the same problem with my hot water did you ever find out the cause i have replaced the diverter valve so far.
I'm new to this forum and wondered whether anyone could help me with my conundrum.

I have a Worcester Bosch 28cdi boiler which is situated on the ground floor of my house. Currently the hot water fires up, runs for 30 seconds to a minute and the burner switches off and then fires up again despite continued demand for hot water.

I have checked the diverter valve and the micro switch is activated and remains activated all the while the tap is on. Both heat exchangers have been cleansed and descaled. DHW and CH thermisters have been replaced plus the overheat thermostat. My installer was flummoxed as am i. The gas valve seems to modulate for the heating and if you turn the hot water temperature down on the boiler to minimum it modulates at that stage too. therefore we decided it was the pcb, so having replaced that too, at £200, we thought it was good to go! alas no! Spoke to Worcester bosch theirselves and he said that it was likely to be a peforated diaphram in the diverter valve, but as you can see from earlier text, that doesn't appear to be the problem either.

The fan runs on demand from the ch and dhw

So any help or other ideas that anyone an give would be much appreciated!

thanks

kev

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back