worcester bosch 30si

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi.i have been quoated £2258 to replace my old boiler with a worcester bosch boiler 30si.i will get a free 10 years parts and labour guaratee as long as i have it serviced every year( 79.99 ) plus on the third year have system flushed (199.00 ).does this price seem about right?.the company have been going for years-they put our glowworm boiler in 18 years ago.i lve in nottingham.

Sponsored Links
Why a flush on the 3rd year? Are they not flushing as part of the install?

Mr. W.

Pay a little bit more and go for the cdi, i can't really understand the reason for a flush after 3 years?? This powerflush thing is madness, if you have a sealed system and the system is thoroughly cleaned on installation and a filter is fitted, there will be no issue. You can only tell if the system needs flushing by a simple tds test which could be done annually anyway.

Sponsored Links
We don't give price advice here as it is rarther pointless without seeing the job ( and boring ), but the flush after 3 years sounds very wrong.

After a proper install, you NEVER have to flush again as long as the system is maintained accurately.

Is it a combi to combi swap? Have a look at an Accredited Installer, 6 year warranty, will need an annual check to validate to warranty, however you will not be locked in to a particular company. Power Flush nonsense. Where about are you in Nottingham?

hi.thanks for all replies.i was told they flush system on install-then 3 years later to clean everything.i live in arnold,nottingham.could anybody recommend any firms.thanks.mark.ps.its a combi boiler replacing a combi.

hi mike.roughly how much for boiler swap.bosch 30si,new flue,remote control.i live in three bed terrrace.thanks.mark.the one coming out is glowworm swiftflow 80-cannot get any hot water from it(sometimes i do).have had flowswitch replaced-no joy.central heating works fine.when we do on the odd ocassation get hot water there is a clicking noise coming from boiler.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back