Worcester bosch Greenstar 30CDi

Thanks very much for all your help it was very much appreciated.

They've admitted a mistake has been made and the 40cdi has been purchased to replace the 30cdi so all good.

Anyone want to buy a new 30cdi?

By the way that 6400 price does includes the vat. I knew it wasn't cheap but didn't have the time to be overseeing everyone on this one. I don't think it's that unreasonable for the amount of work involved.

Sponsored Links
I don't think the price was excessive. The boiler spec was a little optimistic and your supplier have admitted their mistake and made amends.

They sound OK to me, we all make errors sometimes and it is all about how they are rectified. Good luck with your refurbishment.

Sponsored Links
I hope the gas supply pipe will be correctly sized for the 40cdi and that the boiler installation will be notified to CORGI and the Building Control.

Tony

just changing the code plug on the pcb to a 40 would have solved this without changing the boiler methinks

You have managed to reply to something 15 months old!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back