Worcester Bosch highflow 400 RSf

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I know less than nothing about Central heating but hope any advice I get here will help me me a bit more specific, (and hopefully incurr less cost!) when I get a plumber to look at my problem. Basically my Boiler (gas) keeps cutting out and has to be relit. The pressure is fine (about 1.5). The boiler is neraly 10 years old now. It seems go cut out maybe once a day but once its been on for a whil it seems to be ok. Any ideas?

Sponsored Links
If the pilot goes out frequently but is easy to relight, the boiler is probably overheating....
BUT as far as I can see the model you quote (Highflow 400 RSF) only ever came with electronic ignition, so no pilot to light! Are you sure about the model details?

Sponsored Links
I agree John, they are electronic ignition.

He must mean the burner goes off. probably thinks its up to temoerature because the pump is slow or the DHW circuit is blocked by dirt or the diverter valve is not diverting.

So many possibilities and the sad thing is that 99% of plumbers will not have any idea about this model. 70% of boiler engineers too!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back