worcester bosh service

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I have a 9 year hold worcester bosh boiler.
I need to have it serviced but i don't know any Corgi here in manchester.

I thought of getting Worcester to service the thing and they would charge 115 quid.

are these guys all right or are they likely to "suggest" a new boiler?

Any comments / experiences would be appreciated.

If anyone works in manchester and is interested in the job feel free to contact me via profile.

thanks

Sponsored Links
WB engineers are usually pretty good. I have recommended them to a few customers in the past and have heard no complaints.

WB may sound expensive but they will have any parts on the van if needed for a first time fix if they find something wrong.

They are not like some of the big companies that always try to sell a new boiler.

WB engineers are usually pretty good. I have recommended them to a few customers in the past and have heard no complaints.

WB may sound expensive but they will have any parts on the van if needed for a first time fix if they find something wrong.

They are not like some of the big companies that always try to sell a new boiler.

thanks, thats reassuring.

i think i'll take the plunge and get them down here.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back