Worcester Combi Problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We have just moved into a house and part of the agreement was that the vendors had the boiler and heating system serviced.

We were provided with a corgi headed form by the agent with a checklist all completed properly.

However we have a problem with the hot water (CH is fine) and for some reason the company who serviced the boiler are very reluctant to return and inspect the problem.

Basically the boiler cuts in and out continuiously and subsequently the HW is intermittant. We have good mains pressure and the flow rate from the hot tap is nearenough the same as the mains. This problem exists at the kithen sink (2ft from the boiler) as well as upstairs so i dont think there is a problem with pressure.

Can anyone shed any light on this matter for me or suggest why the firm seem unwilling to return to correct the fault.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
I would suggest they will not fix the fault, bcause too much work involved.

As you say this servicing boiler was part of the house sale agreement I would suggest you DO NOT touch it yourself but get another company to inspect and report and then consult with your solicitors who handled the sale.

Alan

Sponsored Links
Thanks Alan,

I am intending this course of action, it just seems strange that there is a ruluctance to revisit

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back