Worcester Greenstar 28i junior no blue light

GPH

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Boiler works fine but blue power light will not illuminate. Light does flash in service mode and when boiler is powered on/off so I know that it works. According to the book the light should stay on constant to indicate power. Now following a service I have no blue power light. Can anyone advise?

Sponsored Links
nothing to worry about. when put into service mode, pushing one of the buttons think eco will turn the light off.this is for when the boiler is situated in conditions like in bedrooms.so it doesnt annoy people at night.thing is they dont explain this in th MIs.

Hi thanks for the reply. Can anyone give me the correct sequence of button pushing to turn it back on. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
press spanner button for 10 seconds for service mode.when in service mode press eco button till light changes then press spanner button to get out of service mode.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back