Worcester Heatslave 15/19

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
At work we have a heatslave 15/19 which keeps going into lockout after 5 minutes of starting the central heating and keep pressing the reset burner button which again lasts for 5 minutes before tripping out again.
I have made sure the radiator system is pressurised and bleed and oil supply to burner.

Can anyone help as to why we keep having this fault?
We have had a repairer already around who replaced the burner reset switch but this didnt make any difference.

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
Surely you should call the "repairer" back again?

Tony

We did try ringing him back but have he doesnt pick up fone or return calls! Was quick to take the money tho lol.

Can you help at alll please?

The burner actually goes for few mins and radiators get luke warm but then reset comes back on.

Checked photo cell that is clean and know oil down to burner.

Do you have any suggestions please Agile?

Sponsored Links
Thank you for your help i will see if i can obtain a new solenoid valve and try this out.
Again thank you for your help.

Charlie

The solenoid valve is part of the oil pump!
The coil is availlable separately!

Thanks Terry guess you've homed your skills where you are? Must be very cold.

Yes i am searching web sites seeing if i can obtain a solenoid coil ill also price a complete oil pump to.heers

C

hi, i found a fuel pump online from sparesgiant i guess they also sell just the solonoid coil. my fuel pump was danfoss and it has all the model details printed on the cover "BFP41L3". i just had a look at the solonoid and this has writing moulded into it to help identify. you might need to measure the diameter of the hole through the middle of the solonoid coil as older danfoss pumps had wider holes ! the wire just plugs into the coil. top tip is that the fuel pump has its own fuel filter under one of the allen key blanking plugs.....

hi, i found a fuel pump online from sparesgiant i guess they also sell just the solonoid coil. my fuel pump was danfoss and it has all the model details printed on the cover "BFP41L3". i just had a look at the solonoid and this has writing moulded into it to help identify. you might need to measure the diameter of the hole through the middle of the solonoid coil as older danfoss pumps had wider holes ! the wire just plugs into the coil. top tip is that the fuel pump has its own fuel filter under one of the allen key blanking plugs.....

Go to http://www.spareboilerparts.co.uk/cgi-bin/trolleyed_public.cgi?action=showprod_DAN071N0010.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back