Worcester Heatslave Manual

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Chaps, i am looking for a service Manual for a Heatslave 9.24 RSF GC no: 47-311-03?

A friend of mine has no hot water and BG came out and said it needed a part, Part no is: 8.7.716.120.886.0 BG say it is no longer available but it think Worcester have got them (according a phone call i made).

Anyone know what this part is and is it consistent with having no hot water? Enough hot water is available to fill a basin if the heating has been on for a while. Boiler doesn't fire DHW alone however.

Ta

Sponsored Links
these parts are no longer available via partscenter. This boiler is now 20-24 years old.

You may have to call it a day and get a new one!

Must have been tired!! still available parts center £75 plus vat

don't use the bes valves as they usually only last a year if your lucky!

Sounds like a diverter valve problem, if it is then renew it with a standard Gianoni diaphragm. Done one of these last week & was suprised how easy it was to do.

I have the 47-311-05 model of this boiler.
The diverter valve (if thats what it is) is available here and it's not expensive.
Most other parts I have also been able to find on the net.

That code you have given, I take it that its a BG in house code, are you able to find out exactly what that is?

If you search this forum on 9.24you can find a thread asking for manuals & those that have them as PDF.

Sponsored Links
The old worcesters like that that I have seen usually have what looks like a Honeywell v4073a diverter valve in them.
Sorry I cant help you with the PDF. Its one that I haven't got

Just checked this part in the 9.24 manuel.

Its a zagas 050 for heatslave 9.24 of mk1. 9.24 bf mk1 and 9.24 rsf mk1

the parts center no is 480660 and still available

Hope it helps

Grum

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back