WOT! no cricket on the box

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I was disgusted to find that not one main stream TV channel was showing the the final day of the test match which would leave the England Team Best in the World. If it was the crap English football team being beaten the schedules would have been changed to accomodate it( and all the banter afterwards by the armchair experts)

Sponsored Links
Plenty of cricket on Sky Sports and is available on 'Sky Anytime' also, meaning i can watch it...er...anytime i want to. ;)

I was disgusted to find that not one main stream TV channel was showing the the final day of the test match which would leave the England Team Best in the World. If it was the crap English football team being beaten the schedules would have been changed to accomodate it( and all the banter afterwards by the armchair experts)

That's because people actually care about the England football team.
Maybe it's something to do with the fact that they play and compete in a world sport. But good on the cricket team for getting to the top of a very small pool, it would be nice if they could stay there for a while.

Sponsored Links
And there would not be any today because we spanked their arse yesterday, as said lets see how long we can stay there, true test is to go and do it all again on their turf.

Back