sky or setanta

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all, thinking of getting satelite tv installed for new football season. thing is, i dont follow a certain team just like all footie matches, but can you subscribe to sky channels (basic) pack an get setanta sports as advertised for 9.99 a month or sky world for 45.00. sentanta have scots prem and english prem but with sky a 12 mth contract must be taken out. thanks for any info.

Sponsored Links
Starview boxes pick all the sports channels up accidentally as long as you have a cable feed ;)

AFAIK if you get a freeview sattelite box with a card slot on it, you can get a viewing card from sentanta sports to just watch their channel (and the standard free channels)

Sponsored Links
gingerbreadman said:
hi all, thinking of getting satelite tv installed for new football season. thing is, i dont follow a certain team just like all footie matches, but can you subscribe to sky channels (basic) pack an get setanta sports as advertised for 9.99 a month or sky world for 45.00. sentanta have scots prem and english prem but with sky a 12 mth contract must be taken out. thanks for any info.

Get yourself a euro vox and get it all free you can pick them up on e bay but you will need a telewest connection for there free tv and just stick in this box and yea got it all free.

I get all the sky sports and much more.........

Back