Would you disown your child??????????

I take it that's what your brother is into, and you're just jealous.
And with a father figure like you, your 2 sons are going to struggle in life, aren't they. You really are an offensive little oik, but you have the good taste to read and reply to all my posts, which means that you're besotted with another male. What does that make you??

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :evil:

Now, read this and post some more inane tripe.

Sponsored Links
Now, read this and post some more inane tripe.

With pleasure :evil:

My brother isn't into that sort of thing, he said he was interested in your son but your lad is into scat and that's where my brother draws the line ;)

My 2 sons won't go far wrong by following in my foot setps, they won't be driving **** like Kia Picantos and won't spend their lives on a DIY forum. Infact, if they grow up not being sucked into the general consensus of the UK public by accepting multiculturalism, religion, open sexuality etc along with idiots like yourself, I will be a very proud man.

Quit playing like my opinion doesn't bother you, on many occasions you have ranted on about how intellectually superior you are and how you have put me on "ignore" yet you seem to know exactly what i'm saying :rolleyes:

I don't think I've had the pleasure of conversing with a bigger pr*ck since the day I signed up for an internet connection. It's like doing my bit for the community and entertaining the local ******, all the time you're on here talking b*llocks, you aren't out there stalking young girls or taking up a valueable seat on the variety bus :)

This can continue as long as you want old timer, keep them coming and i'l happily continue to rip you a new ar*ehole ;)

sounds like your life has been one long episode of ars'ole contact. Long may it continue for you.
I don't think I've ever claimed to be intellectually superior to anyone, although in your case I would say that is correct. Well recognised.
I can ignore or read as I choose, at the moment it is amusing me to see you devote so much of your forum time for my benefit.
It must be difficult for a homophobe to have a gay brother. Tell us more.
And for a racist to be interested in black men...well, what can be said to that??

Sponsored Links
I've actually found the comments on this thread quite interesting.

I get from the responses, that the general consensus is .....
No....you wouldn't be happy........BUT...
No.... you wouldn't disown them.
(unless some people are just being PC.)

Which is a quite a surprise to me, based on the many opinions i've heard over the years.

But i'm damn sure unless it actually happened to us as parents, (as in the case of a couple of posters), you wouldn't really know what to do, or how you'd feel.......

One things for sure in my mind...........There would be NO staying round for the night.... Now THAT is a FACT.... :LOL:

LMB,

Does that mean you would be OK if your son/daughter asked if their bf/gf could stay over ?, whats the difference.

If you don't say its OK, they'll just do things without your knowlege, I know I for one would rarther know what was going than be kept in the dark about it.

Rico

You are correct, my life has been one long arsehole contact, something anyone who is related to you would fully understand.

There is nothing difficult at all for me being a hater of male on male bedroom action unlike yourself who fully supports it, this would actually lead me to believe you have homosexual tendancies yourself? ;)

You are correct, my life has been one long a******e contact, something anyone who is related to you would fully understand.

There is nothing difficult at all for me being a hater of male on male bedroom action unlike yourself who fully supports it, this would actually lead me to believe you have homosexual tendancies yourself? ;)

I didn't say i supported your latent tendencies.
You were brought up in a gay environment, not me, which is why you are so fascinated by the subject.
I do believe it was you that raised the subject (no pun intended), and not for the first time. check some of your other posts, you can't stop talking about gays, much to the detriment of the forum, generally.
sad response expected soon....
I've got a new Kia. did you know that? Oh yes, you did
I can also converse politely with the female posters on the forum. What do you mean, you can't? Why not?

LMB,

Does that mean you would be OK if your son/daughter asked if their bf/gf could stay over ?, whats the difference.

If you read the last line of my previous post......The answer is NO...I would defo not be OK with it !
In fact, I would be very disappointed, from a respect for his father point of view, that he would even ask.

If you don't say its OK, they'll just do things without your knowlege, I know I for one would rarther know what was going than be kept in the dark about it.
Rico

Strangely........The sound of my son and his boyfriend relentlessly pounding eachother in the next bedroom, would not be on my list of 'Things a father should experience before he dies'.... :LOL:

So.......No......Let them do it without my knowledge.....Thankyou very much... :LOL:

I didn't say i supported your latent tendencies.
You were brought up in a gay environment, not me, which is why you are so fascinated by the subject.
I do believe it was you that raised the subject (no pun intended), and not for the first time. check some of your other posts, you can't stop talking about gays, much to the detriment of the forum, generally.
sad response expected soon....
I've got a new Kia. did you know that? Oh yes, you did
I can also converse politely with the female posters on the forum. What do you mean, you can't? Why not?

Oh dear, someone's scraping the barrel for a decent reply :rolleyes:

Lets correct a misconception you have made shall we? My half brother who is 10 years younger than myself is homosexual, I have a sister and 2 other brothers who left home before any signs of my half brother being gay, therefor how could we be brought up in a gay environment? Had you read my first post on the subject you would have seen that I clearly stated that my parents are anti-homosexual therefor you are talking what's better known as bullsh*t!!

Anyway, this is a male dominated forum (<<notice I didn't say "dominated by males" because I was trying not to get you aroused), infact to the point that I don't recall noticing any more than 2 female members on here since I signed up so I do apologise for not displaying my ability to converse with females :rolleyes: I'd assume that you don't have a missus unless she is as dull as yourself because rather than spending quality time with her you'd rather stay on here and converse with me? very strange :eek:

I'l put money it that you'll still be on here later on this evening contributing your pro minority views whilst I'l be spending time with my apparently unfortunate children and wife, I may even go for a pint with someone who doesn't only talk to me on the internet ;)

Chin up fella, someone will be your friend one day :)

So, how come you are on this forum so often, day and night, reading all my posts in order to make your snidey little remarks.?

If you're on here I take it you aren't with your precious wife and kids, you find it more important and rewarding to impose your sad views on a forum that is sick of your pathetic nonsense.
I don't mind doing this just to get up your nose, though I do prefer exchanging comments with the more intelligent posters.

So, how come you are on this forum so often, day and night, reading all my posts in order to make your snidey little remarks.?

If you're on here I take it you aren't with your precious wife and kids, you find it more important and rewarding to impose your sad views on a forum that is sick of your pathetic nonsense.
I don't mind doing this just to get up your nose, though I do prefer exchanging comments with the more intelligent posters.

Ok I will answer both of your points accordingly,

Point 1) you fail!!! I'm never on here of an evening FACT!!

Point 2) You fail again!!! As above, I never post on any forum after 5pm, you know why? because i'm at work killing time but as soon as work is over it's back to normality in a world where trolls like you are forgotten until the next day.

Check you out, making comments like "on a forum that is sick of your pathetic nonsense" lol!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
You are soo lame that you think that you speak on behalf of the whole forum :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

lol sorry that was classic!! I can tell by your bolding of words in your reply that you are getting a little angry and I don't want to be responsible for your heart packing up old timer so go put your feet up, watch countdown and come back later when you have calmed down :)

Have I understood you?
You go to work: you're bored so you 'kill time' instead of working: you use a PC/laptop and spend hours (like today) doing nothing more useful than frantically attempting to justify your input to this site as saving other posters from me??
But I didn't post anything this morning. You took it upon yourself to send your dippy replies to (my) yesterdays posts. As I said, you are besotted by another male. Why??. That is so Gay.
Out of all the forums on this site, why do you insist on using this one?? You could use the others to tell everyone what a fantastic dad/brother/ husband/tiler you are.

You sir have been owned, it's all there in black and white :cool:

No further discussion on this subject is required. Let this be a lesson to you, there's always someone else out there better at being an ignorant c*nt than you!! :evil:

Don't bother replying or I may have to resort to putting you on "ignore" ;)

Is 'owned ' one of your patois phrases?
If you put me on ignore it can only be a good thing for the forum. You can go back to the tiling section then.
And you are correct, you are a far superior grade of c*nt than I will ever be. Practise has made perfect.

PS when you get home, show your wife what you have been doing all day. She is bound to be impressed.

Sponsored Links
Back