2.John & Edward
3.Olly Murs
4.Lucie Jones
5.Jamie Archer
6.Stacey Solomon
7.Joe McElderry
8.Lloyd Daniels
9.Rachel Adedeji
Source: Free2call.tv (based on 10,000 votes)

Danyl got 35% of the vote and the F"ck Wits 30%! :evil:

Sponsored Links
:D :D :D :D

What, like discussing the merits of concrete posts over wooden ones!!!!!

;) ;) ;)

less merits to concrete ones, even if some old chuffer paints them the same colour as his gnomes :LOL:

Sponsored Links
The X Factor producers will not reveal the number of votes until the last week so I don't know where those figures have come from. :confused:

In a twisted way I want the twins to win. Mr Cowell will be forced to rethink his world domination plan!

To be fair I quite like Simon Cowell but this show is stale now. Lets have something new like..... X-Forum! Seeking out the best forums on the net! DIYnot would be the new Jedward!!!!! :D

What is it about us british that makes us vote for useless untalented C U Next Tuesdays?!?!
Is it a vain attempt to pee off the establishment? aka Cowell et al?
Do they realise by keeping these f*cking robots in they deny a far more talented person a shot at success etc?

Some people say "well they deserve a chance like everyone else don't they?" no they friggin well don't, they are a pair of clueless cuckoos who have no talent and therefore no right being on the show. Equalling my right/no right to fame and fortune....as i can't bloody sing either!

Are we such a nation of losers that we instinctively vote for losers with nothing to offer the paying public after their ultimate exit from the show?

My god, i hate the program, but i hate the concept of these two douchebags becoming rich and successeful from being able to do.....well nothing remotely talented really!

Honestly!
*steps off soap box* I thank you :evil:

they are a pair of clueless cuckoos who have no talent, but i hate the concept of these two douchebags becoming rich and successeful from being able to do.....well nothing remotely talented really!

Could'nt agree more, Ant and Dec, a pair of useless humourless talentless tossers.

hmmm....whilst i'm not Ant and Dec's biggest fans, i think they, at least have charisma and a certain amount of showbiz talent, and shouldn't be put in the same category and the double irish dillholes.

I get your drift though :)

For those who are interested!
I find this hard to believe - you're saying that the average votes for the top two performers was ten times the average for the remaining seven.

For those who are interested!
I find this hard to believe - you're saying that the average votes for the top two performers was ten times the average for the remaining seven.

Generally surveys are based on 2,000 responses. In this case a seperate third party company offering free calls to the voting numbers has published its figures which recorded 10,000 votes. "Free to call" only ask that you listen to a 10 second advert then it forwards on your call to vote for the act of your choice.

Thus it is free to publish the results of the calls it receives. Pretty accurate don't you think?

Sponsored Links
Back