XMAS HOLIDAYS

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone. So when do you all finish for christmas? Normally it's the 19th for me, but this year we finish on the 23rd for 2 weeks. Go back on the 7th Jan. I can't wait for the break. I'm a painter & decorator by trade and my company has only outside work. Yes I know, ridiculous, considering when we arrive every morning it's averaging 1 - minis 1 degrees. Considering you shouldn't be painting below 5 degrees anyway. But, what choice do you have, other than leave, which is not a good idea at the moment. I just want to wish you all a merry xmas, and forget the work for a bit. Enjoy yourself. You deserve the break since you've been working your b******s off all year!!!

Sponsored Links
26th for me back on the 29th (i am probably working Christmas day)

fri 19th to jan 5th for us, doing kitchen contract at the moment, last kitchen went in last tues to let tiling, painter and vinyl to go down, so have been doing almost nothing for 3 days and all next week as well, bit boring but i'm getting paid same money

Sponsored Links
finish on the 22nd for two weeks.:cool:
wavesanta.gif

got a week with my crew working at my place and catching up (this coming week) and then two weeks off till the 5th.

HOOOORRRRRAAAAAYYYYYYY

Finish on the 24th, back in on the 28th for a couple of days..then off til the 5th

Unless I get bored ****less..in which case I'll be in a lot sooner.

Finish thursday for 3 /4weeks or untill SWMBO starts moaning, But no doubt will do half hour here and there for mates as happens every year. Hate to hear grown men cry on the phone :confused:

Gutted :( .

Company had to lay 12 of us sparks off, two weeks ago.
I am 'back to work' as soon as is possible, work is very quiet around here though, and x-mas doesn't help :( .

Not good.

Ed

Will be on hol from this friday till ????? works dried up only got four exteriors to paint .. Usually all booked up for outside work by now :cry:
Will have to resort to credit crunch prices if nowt comes along...

On that point I just got back from a credit crunch coach trip to Lille. walking past tour shop last thursday and saw this trip reduced to £50 from £147 :LOL:
was bloody cold though Minus 2 all day sat. and € omg !! worked out a 1/2 pint of heineken cost £4. :eek: still feeling mugged lol[/quote]

Finish Xmas eve, back on the 5th. On call from this friday through till New Year though, so no drink for me :(

Good luck on the work front for all you guys 'in between jobs' .

we finish tues 23 at 12:00 pm then its down the pub for a few sherbets,then back on the 5 th jan.

Sponsored Links
Back