Y6630D1007 Wireless Room Stat C Plan

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, I need some help please.
I've converting my gravity fed hot water, pumped central heating to C plan. I am using a Honeywell ST9400C programmer, a v4043H 28mm zone value, Honeywell Y6630D1007 wireless room stat, Honeywell L641A cylinder stat and a 10 way junction box.

The wiring diagram I have has a Honeywell T6360B room stat and I can't figure out how to wire the wireless stat.

Is the wireless stat ok for the C plan if so how do I wire it up, if not is there another wireless stat that is.
thanks Simon

Sponsored Links
*oops - edited, talking some rubbish*

The wireless stat (well the receiver) has two sets of connections. It needs a live and neutral to power the receiver itself (connected to the Live and Neutral terminals in the receiver and then you use a pair of connections for the switching for the stat. Terminal A is the common, and Terminal B the switched output on the diagram I can see, for your use.

(Equivalent to terminal 2 and 3 on the T6360B stat sundial wiring plan)

If you are trying to use an existing stat connection then if it was an old wired dial stat it then it probably won't have enough cores in the cable and you would need a run an new one.

So you need to run connections for the Live and Neutral supply from the wiring centre L&N inputs, connect A to the Programmer CH output, and B to the pump.

Have fun :) I've just redone mine, though a modified S plan with two pumps, and even though I worked out all the connections, and had them all plotted on paper I still managed to get a couple wrong :rolleyes:

*oops - edited, talking some rubbish*

(Equivalent to terminal 2 and 3 on the T6360B stat sundial wiring plan)
Sorry, but that's more rubbish. :(

Terminal 2 is neutral

T1 == A
T3 == B

Make sure that L has a permanent supply, e.g from the L terminal of the ST9400C or from L in the wiring centre.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back