yale 6300 home alarm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi wondering if anyone can help or suggest anything !i have a yale 6300 alarm and have had to recently reset the control panel but since then the control panel doesnt pick up any sensors when its in learn device mode ?does anyone have any ideas , i think i might need a new control panel but dont want to spend out if i dont have to cheers. :D

Sponsored Links
What was the original fault that cuased you to reset the panel?

hadnt been in use for a while because of pets and battery had ran down , when i tried a walk test panel didnt respond . i also fitted pet friendly pirs . cheers

So you are saying now that your new pet friendly sensors aren't learning into the system?

Are you using
pr-code-tick
devices-add device

or are you trying to go through the first time easy install process.

Sponsored Links
as we hadnt used system for a long while i did a walk test but system would not respond when i pressed test button . so i charged batteries put everything on table ,disconnected batteries done a reset then tried 1st time install to set system up again ,but when i press test button to learn control panel doesn't pick up sensors i've also reconnected batteries cheers .

So you have put batteries in your new sensors or you have removed the tab and the sensors red light comes on when you press the white learn button.

Then you are in first time easy install and at the stage where the lcd says 'press button on device . . etc'

But when you press the button on the pir the panel doesn't respond by beeping and then identifying the device?

The only problem I can guess at now then is that you have a wireless router too close to your panel.

if i turn of router and try and it still doesnt respond do you think i should try a new control panel ? thanks :D

It's looking that way to be honest.
You could just buy a remote keypad and programme your system as a 6200 system instead. You would not have the internal siren though just your existing external one.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back