Yale hsa6400 additional keypad

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

Feel a bit daft asking this but I can't find a definitive answer

I bought the HSA6400 today, installed with no issues, really happy. Decided to add an additional keypad as have hidden main control unit

To cut a long story short, the alarm I have is with the rectangle bell boxes not the standard round ones. I've been told (and I think incorrectly!) that this is the latest model and working on 868mhz

Does the EF-KP keypad work with this system or does it have to be the HSA6080?

Sponsored Links
HSA6400 is available with round or rectangular sirens at maker's whim. The internal electronics is the same. 6000 range is not the latest, but hsa6400 is still on the market, often discounted to about £150

It is compatible with any 6000 range or 3000 range accessories, though it is more tiresome with the older (discontinued) 3000 range as you need both instruction books and the later 6000 are mostly easier to install.

it works with the keypad from the 6200 kit, whjich is the hsa6080
http://homesecurity.locksmithtoday....ks-hsa6080-alarm-accessory-wire-free-keypad/.

If you need extra accessories, look at the 6200 kit which is widely sold and you can attach all the components (including the extra siren) to your hsa6400, cheaper than buying them one at a time

It is not compatible with Easyfit range and the EF-KP keypad, or the Pro range.

Show us the keypad you bought.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back