Yale wireless HSA 6400

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have purchased one of the Yale 6400 wireless alarms and it appears to work. However there are some things I would like to clarify.
1. Should the main bell box led lights illuminate alternatively when it is in the unarmed mode and if so is there a way to do this. Most other alarms I see flash continuously.
2. In the home arm how do you arm the zones you want to, for example my shed has a wireless window contact and that is the only one I wish to arm at night. I can find out its zone number from a walk test.
3 is the difference between home and full arm that the home alarm arms set zones and doesn't give you 20 seconds to enter the property.
Thank you for any help received, I have tried to understand the destructions supplied with the kit.

Sponsored Links
1. Should the main bell box led lights illuminate alternatively when it is in the unarmed mode and if so is there a way to do this. Most other alarms I see flash continuously..
If the lamps flashed continuously then you would be changing the batteries probably every month or the batteries would be flat and unable to power the siren when it was needed,

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back