Ye olde whirlpool bath...light

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good Morning
I am trying to source a replacement light housing for a rather old whirlpool bath
It looks like the picture below
Thus far have only found to fit hole sizes of 40 mm and above and daren’t cut hole in the bath.
Any suggestions please?

Attachments

• IMG_5786.jpeg
    IMG_5786.jpeg
    319.4 KB · Views: 205
Sponsored Links
Have you emailed whirlpool and asked?

Most companies are generally quite helpful and can either sell you the part if they still stock it or give it to you free of charge if you do some serious a** kissing

Hi there, i have spoken to whirlpool no joy. That said, when i said whirlpool bath, its a generic term. Cant remember who made it...20 yrs ago! Thanks for your reply.

Ah ok , I feel you will struggle to find an exact replacement from something that old

Why are you reluntant to chop a bigger hole?

Sponsored Links
I’m just worried i will crack the bath somehow. I’m pleased you have told me that i may struggle though...saved me keep looking. Thankyou

Is there no data plate or labelling in underneath the cover of the bath, on the pump etc??

If it's a reinforced acrylic then coring won't be an issue, just need to get it cut clean + square.

Thanks madrab, i shall go and have a forensic check to make sure. You’ve put my mind at rest re the holes though.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back