Yep there are rocks on Mars and they can move about !

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Agreed that it could be trickery on the presentation , but when you click on the nasa links it's on the nasa website.
So what explanation do you have walks with turkeys for the rocks which move ?
You must have a serious explanation please educate me.
Go full screen and the nasa links are shown.

Sponsored Links
Come on you scoffers about the image on Mars of a lemming, what's your answer to this ?

Maybe those rocks that look like rocks have got legs and move about .

Your on my ignore list I can neither see nor wish to read your posts, basically they're not worth wasting time on, so I won't.
Don't bother replying because I can't see it, it's great having the last word with you :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Sponsored Links
Your on my ignore list I can neither see nor wish to read your posts, basically they're not worth wasting time on, so I won't.
Don't bother replying because I can't see it, it's great having the last word with you :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Your loss

Angles and perspective. Not sure about the first ('insect') images but, in the second lot, Pic 1 shows the rock directly ahead. Pic two is from the left and further forward, and Pic 3 is from the right. All three show the rock ('creature') from different angles but, to me, Pic 1 shows it is down a hill behind the smaller rocks and Pic 2 confirms this. With Pic 3 being from the right, because the rock is down the hill, it is hidden behind the large cracked rock.

Are you saying it's moved or stationary ? If you think it has moved what's your guess as to how ?

Insect ? Does look like one I agree. On the original posting of this topic there are other anomalies.

I think the latter is stationary. No idea what what the 'insect' is, or where it went. I only say insect about the first one because that is what it was described as in the video - not my own description. ;)

So, let me understand this.

In one of your other posting you seem to suggest that the Apollo landings were faked?

In this thread are you suggesting that:

a) The current Mars mission is a fake?
b) The current mission is real?
c) There is life on Mars but only selected people back here on Earth are spotting the life forms & drink cans on the surface?
d) The photos of the surface of Mars are fakes but the people who faked them are too stupid to notice moving rocks, lemmings & drinks cans before they publish them?
e) Some other theory?

I reckon he thinks the answer is D. But he hasn't explained why Lionel Richie isn't a cloud yet.

In one of your other posting you seem to suggest that the Apollo landings were faked?

c) There is life on Mars but only selected people back here on Earth are spotting the life forms & drink cans on the surface?
d) The photos of the surface of Mars are fakes but the people who faked them are too stupid to notice moving rocks, lemmings & drinks cans before they publish them?
e) Some other theory?
I've been thinking along the same lines. If we accept the visit to the moon is faked then a mars landing even by a robotic vehicle seems even more remote. If we accept the argument put forward that it's all faked then the "living moving rock" becomes even more bazaar , it must be a brand new form of earth based life which in itself would be highly newsworthy . If the photo does show a radically different form of life and was genually taken on mars then I feel it makes much less of a case for those earth like creatures spotted.
I've seen the pictures of rodents , mice , humanoid figures , monkeys , mice and other creatures spotted in nasa's photos or at least things that look like those creatures. What I would like to see is evidence of things like tracks made by these creatures or some sort of vegetation that these things presumably feed upon.
I like to keep an open mind on these things , there may be life on mars but I'm not convinced just yet.
Oh and that "insect" is nothing more than a bit of dust on the lens in my view.

e) Some other theory?
I've been thinking along the same lines. If we accept the visit to the moon is faked then a mars landing even by a robotic vehicle seems even more remote. If we accept the argument put forward that it's all faked then the "living moving rock" becomes even more bazaar , it must be a brand new form of earth based life which in itself would be highly newsworthy . If the photo does show a radically different form of life and was genually taken on mars then I feel it makes much less of a case for those earth like creatures spotted.
I've seen the pictures of rodents , mice , humanoid figures , monkeys , mice and other creatures spotted in nasa's photos or at least things that look like those creatures. What I would like to see is evidence of things like tracks made by these creatures or some sort of vegetation that these things presumably feed upon.
I like to keep an open mind on these things , there may be life on mars but I'm not convinced just yet.
Oh and that "insect" is nothing more than a bit of dust on the lens in my view.
I've looked at the other images and completely unconvinced. The insect is nothing to note in my opinion. The leming image different situation altogether.
The backbone vertebrae looks convincing as does the possible thigh bone from a walrus. It's simple really leming's live on Mars and rocks can move about.

e) Some other theory?
You should read the posts if you're going to comment on them. Where's the drinks can for goodness sake. Look at the original image from nasa unless you zoom in its easy to miss the lemming........If it is faked do I think it could have been missed .....of course.

You should read the posts if you're going to comment on them. Where's the drinks can for goodness sake. Look at the original image from nasa unless you zoom in its easy to miss the lemming........If it is faked do I think it could have been missed .....of course.

If you're going to fill GD with more inane posts, at least have the decency to read your own posts before suggesting others do the same! The subject of a drinks can originates from your post - have a read of all carp you've posted and see if you can find it (25/01/2016 @ 08:37)

PS - Thank goodness you're around to keep NASA on the straight and narrow!

Sponsored Links
Back