You can tell Christmas is coming

ladylola said:
-- little beads of perspiration running in rivlets down the neck leaving the skin sensuous and slickly moist --

"Slickly moist" doesn't quite do it. Try "extra warm and soft to the touch" :p :p :p - but each to their own. :) :) :)

and also said:
I think I'd best go for a lie down or maybe a cold shower

Have you considered a lie down in a warm bath? :idea: :idea: :idea:

Sponsored Links
Not so fast WS66!! I'm here, will just get my leathers on (old school black) and jump on my Italian stalion, Aprilia Mille, 1000cc of throbbing V twin, strait up the M5/M6, you take the low road and i'll take the high road and i'll be in Burnley before you!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
tell me more..... :)

I've just been outside, "It's Bally Freezin" and me being a softy southerner well what can i say, but as i was walking along Southmead road a Honda Melody pottered past me, i cant be sure it was WS66 because his visor was iced up. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I would like to rephrase that "softy southerner" it could be misinterpreted :(

too late Pred.....my mental image of you leather clad...bulging biceps...astride the particularly lovely Aprilla Mille..has been dashed,

replaced by the thought of an Aprilla Scarabeo riding soft southerner :rolleyes:

Susiejb said:
LOL makes me nostalgic for NES Space cat

It hasn't gone away. :) :) :) Which reminds me:

Diane2, if you want a lie down in Eric's nice warm bath you'll be waiting for some time. Last I heard, there was a queue with a long 'tailback'. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

tell me more..... :)

I've just been outside, "It's Bally Freezin" and me being a softy southerner well what can i say, but as i was walking along Southmead road a Honda Melody pottered past me, i cant be sure it was WS66 because his visor was iced up. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Twas me. What did you think of the side car? :cool:

Anyway, you will have to get that Iti steed of your fired up, I'm just approaching Accrington.

Don't panic Diane, I'm on my way pet! :LOL:

Diane2 said:
well that went straight over my head.

who is Eric?

My apologies. That one was really meant for Susie. :oops: :oops: :oops:

PS: The answer to your question can be found in the Never Ending Story. You might even like to add something (hint, hint). :idea: :idea: :idea:

Sponsored Links
Back