You can't engineer human nature

In fairness MickeyMoody has stated the need for both before, and that one is of no use without the other.

My guess is that the real innovators are the ones who can do both the theory and the practice :idea:

Sponsored Links
In fairness MickeyMoody has stated the need for both before, and that one is of no use without the other.

My guess is that the real innovators are the ones who can do both the theory and the practice :idea:

Exactly. In all forms of life, there those that lead, and those that follow.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/educatio...thick-kids-do-better-at-school-says-Gove.html

So it goes to show, even if by some fluke, the lower classes have smart children, their own bone idleness and refusal to support their children .
As an Ex Grammar School pupil - I say to you . Bolix, you Pleb :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: . And as an ex Council House dweller too . Ex as in my parents paid the rent , then left and bought a house in the free market- Not a Maggie Thatcher vote buying discounted one :cool:

Sponsored Links
better schools have more teachers per pupil and smaller class sizes. More attention to each pupil helps keeps them involved and cuts mucking about. Also prevents teachers being overwhelmed and giving up.

so of course they get better results.

Back