Your desk/workstation

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have copied the idea for this thread from another forum - at first I thought it was a bit juvenile to bring here (like those "top 3" that appeared a while ago). But on reflection it gives a good idea of who you're talking to and a bit of insight into their world...

So, take a picture of just where you're posting from! Mine is below. I was going to tidy up before I took the picture but that would have been lying! This is the messy chaos from which ninebob's comments come from...

ScreenHunter_013.jpg

Your turn, gentlemen...

Sponsored Links
F me, Si!

That's chaos?

Look at this!!

desk1.JPG

Note the lovely picture of your desk!!

Sponsored Links
Things you can tell from people's desks.....

SecureSpark has a company car, a child of about 3, is going abroad soon and possibly runs the office lottery syndicate.

KevPlumb spends the day drinking and smoking.

jtaunton said:
Things you can tell from people's desks.....

SecureSpark has a company car, a child of about 3, is going abroad soon and possibly runs the office lottery syndicate.

KevPlumb spends the day drinking and smoking.

Why have I got a company car?

If your eyesight was better ( ;)) you'd see that the kiddies picture was dated 17/11/02. But not a bad guess - He was 3 and 2 months at the time!!

Why am I going abroad soon?

Lottery just for private use....

You forgot to mention that I'm a Club Nokia member and that there is a Child Trust Fund Voucher pinned on the board. But I'll let you off.....

Thermo said:
nice pile of dirty clothes under the desk andrew 2022! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
er... that would be 2 towles. since i got nowhere else to put them!

dont believe you (ever thought of putting up a towel rail do a search on diynot.com :LOL: :LOL: )

Sponsored Links
Back