Your Hobbies !!!

And I've always wanted to learn the piano ... Still time ... Hopefully. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
My Dad played Drums in the RAF then bands when he came out, I used to fancy myself playing one of these, I thought I was good at the time but probably currap!

harmonica-2.gif

Sponsored Links
I'm a car lover, if thats a hobbie!. Nickso you have got to get a scooby-doo. As Clarkson says they are a playstation on wheels. Had mine for 2 years now and it still makes me smile. I get the funniest of looks, something to do with look at that old g*t, whats he doing driving one of them. Pretty basic interior but great fun.

Kevplumb,

Good hobby. I also like cooking although i havent taken any pictures sorry.

Like the preditor graphic on the planitary chamber cover. although I'm not a fan of cars covered in bits of plastic and fibreglass

I'm a car lover, if thats a hobbie!. Nickso you have got to get a scooby-doo. As Clarkson says they are a playstation on wheels. Had mine for 2 years now and it still makes me smile. I get the funniest of looks
I can understand why :LOL:

43a441.jpg

Guy opposite used to drive a Supra twin turbo with exhaust pipe's the size of dustbins, it would rattle my bay windows when he reversed down his drive, I was so pleased when he got the maserati thing.

Tim, where did you get my picture from, looks like a day at Littlehampton.

bought a guitar (electric) hard to master
got talking to a customer about it the next thing he wipped out his acoustic and was playing the beatles and singing to me my mate captured me on his mobile with a suprised expression on my face as he sung to me
he was good though
only song i mastered was smoke on the water and i did a job a bunch of small kids had a toy guitar and i played it they recognised my smoke on the water rendition i was chuffed.

Sponsored Links
Back