your quotes for this please !!!!!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi , how much do you recon it,ll cost to get a lean-too garage in here ? I just want to store general junk I probably wont keep the car in it much. I was thinking normal garage sloped roof NOT flat - up n over door , exit at rear , no window - power - matching brickwork detail.

and do you think I,ll be O/K with planning permision - I Notice he,s got a few windows down the neighbours drive side -

Oh and a nice drive - one of those stamped ones - Ive got 7 grand ,( at a push ) I,m oop north so please adjust prices accordingly .

Sponsored Links
Looking at your picture there is quite a change in levels to your neighbour ??
Are you going to do any work yourself ??

Looking at your picture there is quite a change in levels to your neighbour ??
Are you going to do any work yourself ??
NOT A JOT , I,ll make make the tea and get the bacon sarnies in.

How big a drop is it over your fence to your neighbours ground level ?
Your planning should be covered by permitted development ask your local council but building regs will eat about £300 of your budget before you start.

Sponsored Links
personal opinion, forget the stamped drive. They invariably crack and are extremly difficult to repair.

How big a drop is it over your fence to your neighbours ground level ?
Your planning should be covered by permitted development ask your local council but building regs will eat about £300 of your budget before you start.

Hi its about a three foot drop road is on a hill.
What does "permitted development mean ? .
£300 regs ..Ok, so total cost of garage then ????

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back