Zanussi 1250 FJS 1397

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
our washing machine packed up,it takes water in, it drains but does not spin any ideas as to the problem?
Thank you

Sponsored Links
Thanks Sleepyhead but I forgot to mention that the motor checks out as A ok have you any other thoughts

If you are 100% certain that the motor is OK then check the wiring in the white plug as it goes into the motor these are prone to breaking.

if not then it will need the timer/module Repaired/Replaced

Hope this helps

Sponsored Links
I concur with Pat-UK, what do you mean EDIT.
Is it short for a technical meaning or do you just like to see your name on the screen.If you averagejoe cannot give constructive advice on my problem don't give any,I aired my problem in the hopes that someone may have come across the problem before and would be able to advise, not so that people like you can think up smart alec replies.
Thank you to the people who have given advice so far.

sorry for the confusion i did leave a comment but then realised that my machine had a slightly different number i couldn't remove so deleted my comments, didn't mean to upset anyone.
What i actually said was that my machine had the same symptoms and it was the door interlock that was faulty, kept missing programs out as it went through the cycles i.e would empty the water but would not spin on occasions hope that clears up the edit comment

many thanks for the help given but had to call in a repair man who stated after checking it all out that it was a circuit board fault he took the offending part away and had it repaired and returned just before 5pm fitted it all back together and its now working at full strength catching up on the washing

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back